We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Arizona Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Arizona departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Arizona and Phoenix
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
Have you been hearing movement in your attic? If you answered yes, give us a call!
We answer our phones 24/7 so we can help you figure out what is in your attic
and how it got there! We not only trap and remove wildlife animals from homes, but we
also do prevention and repair work from critters, such as squirrels or birds. They can cause serious
damage like chewed wires, which can lead to an electrical fire! Or even health issues from
their droppings. Don't let these critters ruin your home and put your family's health at risk.
We also service the following cities:
Avondale, Benson, Buckeye, Coolidge, Douglas, Eloy,
Florence, Guadalupe, Kearny, Mammoth,
Page, Payson, Springerville, Tuscon, Wickenburg, Willcox,
, and Chandler
We also service the following counties:
Apache County, Cochise County, Coconino County, Gila County,
Graham County, Greenlee County, La Paz County,
Mohave County, Navajo County, Pima County, Pinal County,
Santa Cruz County, Yavapai County, and Yuma County.
To learn more about our services, visit the Phoenix wildlife removal